Descendants of Richard Bussell & Mary Elizabeth Vanburen
Generation No. 1
1. RICHARD BUSSELL marries MARY ELIZABETH VANBUREN, 14 JUL 1844 at the New South Dutch Church on Washington Square, New York, (Manhattan), NY. According to Quaker records, Richard Bussell was "disowned" at about the same time (December 1845) for having married outside of the church.
Children of RICHARD BUSSELL and MARY VAN BEUREN are:
Generation No. 2
2. RICHARD HARSON BUSSELL (RICHARD 1) (Source: Certificate of Birth, Bessie King Bussell (daughter), Certificate Number 156-56-642740, This Certificate Lists the Full Name of the Father as Richard Harson Bussell and the Mothers Full Name as Antoinette Louise Carlow.) was born 19 OCT 1854 in New York, NY. He married ANTOINETTE (NETTIE) LOUISE CARLOW (Source: Certificate of Birth, Bessie King Bussell (daughter).) August 05, 1888 in Poughkeepsie, NY (Source: Bussell, Richard H. Certificate of Marriage, Witness to the Marriage: Mrs. Mary Carlow, I. P. Carlow Jr.), daughter of ISAAC CARLOW and MARY REBECCA KING. Antoinette was born 13 NOV 1865 in New Hamburg, NY (Source: Census - 1880 Dutchess County, Town of Poughkeepsie, Election District 1, Page 4, Enumeration District 49, Dwelling Visited #34, family visited #39.), and died March 22, 1898 in the Bronx, New York, NY.
Children of RICHARD BUSSELL and ANTOINETTE CARLOW are:
3. ELIZABETH BUSSELL (RICHARD 1) She married C. HENRICH BROWN on December 12, 1873, at Brooklyn, NY
Children of ELIZABETH BUSSELL and C. HENRICH BROWN are:
Generation No. 3
4. ROSALIE VANBUREN BUSSELL (RICHARD HARSON 2, RICHARD 1) was born July 5, 1889 in Barnegat / Camelot, NY (Now Poughkeepsie), and died before March 9, 1948 at Poughkeepsie. She married, 1st, ALEXANDER E. HENDERSON of Boston, MA, before 1916. He died before 1921. She married, 2nd, WILLIAM O. JAYCOX before Oct. 8, 1941. (they had no issue)
Children of ROSALIE VANBUREN BUSSELL and ALEXANDER E. HENDERSON are:
5. RICHARD HAROLD BUSSELL (RICHARD HARSON 2, RICHARD 1) was born February 16, 1891 in Barnegat / Camelot, NY (Now Poughkeepsie), and died September 16, 1930 in Washington, DC. He married MAY ELEANOR ESHLEMAN on October 14, 1919 at the Diocese of Washington, Church of the Epiphany, G Street, N.W., Washington, DC., daughter of JOHN ESHLEMAN and ANNA NEWMAN. She was born May 01, 1898 in Washington, DC at 1030 Bladensburg Rd. N.E., and died June 28, 1969 in Washington, D.C. at 5:30 A.M. Doctor's Hospital.
Children of RICHARD BUSSELL and MAY ESHLEMAN are:
4. PHILLIPE BRESSELL (RICHARD HARSON BUSSELL, RICHARD1) (Source: Certificate and Record of Birth for Phillipe Bussell, No. of Certificate 38221.) was born July 29, 1893 at 334 W. 124th St., Brooklyn, NY, and died November 22, 1934 in Seminole, OK. He married HELEN ELIZABETH WHITNEY February 11, 1927, daughter of LEROY WHITNEY and SARAH STILWELL. She was born January 07, 1903, and died November 15, 1937.
Children of PHILLIPE BRESSELL and HELEN WHITNEY are:
5. BESSIE KING BUSSELL (RICHARD HARSON 2, RICHARD 1) was born December 25, 1896 in New York, NY, and died August 05, 1990 in CA. She married JOHN AUGUST PAUCK. He was born January 4, 1897, and died May 16, 1974 in Toledo, Lucas County, OH.
Child of BESSIE BUSSELL and JOHN PAUCK is: